Blog Archive

Thursday 16 June 2022

Revenge Wardrobe- French Edition

Honn xx

You may have read my last my blogpost- so heartbroken. I am currently in Nice, France for a bit just processing what happened. Anyway, since I am in Nice my sister gave me a few birthday presents: some clothes she picked up in the charity shop and a small gift- and they are just perfect for a revenge wardrobe. I have written a previous blogpost about revenge life and I have put the revenge terminology at the bottom of the blogpost. A revenge wardrobe is a wardrobe you curate in order to get revenge, it should be flattering, maybe a bit sexy and should just make you feel confident. Btw this is not literal revenge because the best revenge is self improvement. speaking about revenge life, I recently did really well in my essays for university (I got a first in one of them 🎈🎈🎈) and that makes me sooo happy. The one I did less well in, I got good feedback and they said my work was very promising.

On my first day in Nice I was dragged out of bed to buy some new sandals as the ones I came to Nice wearing were so knackered- I had trekked pretty far in them.
 I got these really cute strappy ones in gold and my previous ones were gold so I knew it was a good choice. Gold is a neutral and will take you from day to evening. As my sister pointed out, the straps strategically hides my large ankles :/


My sister brought me a cute headband. It’s ivory with gold embellishments. My friend used to call headbands like this tiaras which always melted my heart. Also, one of my sisters friends said I looked very regal in my crown.

Anyway I styled it with this Zara playsuit I got many years ago and something interesting is that this was like the last thing I ever brought from Zara (I think) because I have been boycotting them in the last few years. When I purchased this playsuit the woman THREW the change at me. It was a mixture of coins and notes. Like actually threw it at me so yeah I have not really wanted to shop there since. Anyway, I love this playsuit it’s very cute.

Second outfit is this tarot print skirt. So my sister lent this to me and we have been swapping it back and forth for the last few years but currently it is in my possession. I styled the skirt with this H&M bodysuit that I brought a few days ago. I think this bodysuit is so cute. Very sexy neckline. My sister brought one too in black and orange. 

My sister purchased this skirt for me from the charity shop. It has a really cute French Provençal pattern. I think this looks really french chic. So nice. And again I have styled it with the new bodysuit from H&M. Ignore the fact my legs look really pale compared to the rest of my body.
I’ve no idea what I’m doing.


This is the look I wore to go for aperol spritz. A velour black dress and the tiara.

This is a cardigan my sister also picked out from a vintage shop. This crochet style cardigans have been popular for the past few years and this is a really lovely trend piece because it’s very classic. Also, I think it might be handmade because there is no label in it. When I took this photo there was a pigeon flying about the apartment and so I look very shook. I had locked myself in a room and waited for my sister to rescue me because I am terrified of birds. Anyway I love cardigans like this, it looks a bit hippy and a bit witchy.


I’m so scared. Also it has shitted on the halloumi. 

Anyway guys,
I will probably chat with you soon. I’m going back to Cardiff shortly.

Love you lots x

Revenge Terminology

Revenge Wardrobe: This is a wardrobe you create for yourself to get revenge. It is characterised by stylish and confident outfits that are very you. 

Revenge Weekend/ Week: This is a weekend or week dedicated to self improvement activities. This could be building your revenge wardrobe or meeting up with friends. The most important thing is that your week is fun!

Revenge Field Trip: A Revenge Field Trip is a normally a trip you take to become more cultured. Maybe you go to an art gallery or museum. Maybe you visit a new place for the day. The focus is becoming more cultured and gaining info for your new revenge life. 

Revenge Holiday: This is normally a holiday taken in solitude. You might be taking a revenge holiday to process a break up of a relationship or friendship. Normally you will dedicate  the holiday to becoming more cultured, reading books and indulging (shopping, eating and pampering). 

No comments:

Post a Comment