Blog Archive

Tuesday 28 June 2022

My Birthday Celebrations

Hello x

So recently it was my Birthday. I was actually in Malta and Bologna for my birthday which we know how that ended- nightmare. I know it did not end well but it was actually a nice holiday. 

Smiling through the delirium. We stopped by this cute little bar on my birthday for a prosecco. I would love to own a little bar like this, it was so adorable. 

I recently came back from Cardiff therefore I got to open the presents that my parents have got me. I got some cupcakes which were so lovely decorated. I cannot wait to have the ones with the dolly mix sweets. they were my go to sweeties when I was like 6 years old.

I got an embroidered drawstring bag which is really handy for like sleepovers, dirty washing, putting spare shoes in your handbag ect. I already have one with a lingerie design embroidered on it and this one with the ballet flat is also so cute.

Then I got some Chanel sunnies which are so cute. I was looking for a pair of sunglasses when I was on hols but I could not find anything that didn't make me look like a weirdo. These look really nice on actually- I love them. 

My parents also got me a very summery top with puffed sleeves (pictured). It looks very chic with flares.

My mum also got me this print of a girl which is really sweet. She sort of looks like a young Coco Chanel. So sweet. I cannot wait to display it in my uni house.

Anyway, I will chat with you soon. I am not quite sure what my next blogpost will be. Maybe something summer themed.

bye darlings x

No comments:

Post a Comment