Blog Archive

Thursday 28 October 2021

Things To Do This Weekend to Feel Spirited

 Hey guys,

I thought it would be fun to share a list of Autumnal Halloween things to do this weekend. However, you could do most of these another time if you are busy or running out of time.

1.      1. Buy a pumpkin

I saw a post on social media about how many pumpkins go to waste each year at Halloween. So I have decided not to buy one this year but instead I might buy a squash and have it for dinner.

2. Go on an autumnal walk. Maybe bring your own flask of tea or hot chocolate

3. Buy and light sparklers

Guy Fawkes Night is on the 5th of November so you can maybe buy some sparklers this weekend for it.

4. Go to a sweet shop

5. Do a Blackout Poem

I have always wanted to do one of these. A blackout poem is a page of writing that has been coloured in with a sharpie so that you can only see a few words. You try and make it profound. I think it could be fun.

So like this basically. I found this on the web as I do not have the time to make an example for you.

6. Craft a Halloween costume

I would have loved to have made an outfit this year. However, I totally ran out of time, I wanted to make a pink dress like the one Villanelle wears in Killing Eve. I am planning to make a witch hat though hopefully tomorrow. 


7. Watch a film or TV show of your choosing :) I totally want to watch twin peaks at some point. 

8. Put up Halloween decorations

9. Have a stay in cocktail evening

I think there is going to be a club boycott on the 29th. It might be nice to stay home and make a cocktail for yourself. You could try and make it Halloween themed.

10. Read my blog x

Anyway guys. I hope maybe you try out the suggestions and that they make you feel spirited and alive.

Love Ruby x

No comments:

Post a Comment