Blog Archive

Tuesday 29 November 2022

Revenge Friday #4

 Hello Darlings x

I hope you have had a good week and I also hope you are enjoying this blog series. It has been fun writing it.

Revenge Friday and the salad that got revenge :(

So, I actually had quite a fun time doing admin in the morning and I am improving which is exciting. After, I went home, had some lunch and then I headed into town to look for some jeans. I was actually quite conflicted I was either going to stay local and browse charity shops and like go to some smaller Food & Wine type shops to stock up my pantry or I was going to go into town in search of jeans and then go to M&S. Anyway, I decided on the latter and then next week I will do a charity shop day.

Anyway, I looked everywhere for jeans and it just isn't happening. When I went to Nice a few weeks ago we had a shopping day and I ripped three pairs of jeans while trying them on, it was quite unfortunate. I know what I want, I want straight leg that isn't a wide leg, maybe slightly flared not tapered at the bottom, mid or low waist and flattering on my butt and not cropped.

This is what I want but these were slightly odd actually, like they were quite thin and so thin they looked more like trousers than jeans if that makes sense. Also, they had fake pockets. 

I picked up some food from M&S because they have some things I cannot get from Lidl. Anyway, I had no luck with jeans and it was so busy in town because it was black friday. Did anyone pick up anything good in the sales? 

(Emetophobia warning) When I got home I sort of just chilled out actually. I made myself an inconspicuous salad. I was going to go out that evening but 5 mins after eating the salad I was running to my garden, I chundered four times consecutively out my garden door. I am still shocked. Anyway, I was quite badly sick and was feeling dehydrated, so I decided to stay home and get my fluids up.

It looks so nice right? I don't understand what happened.

I did go for small plates and cocktails with my friend the next evening which was really lovely.

Christmas (don't read if you are my sister!)

I think Christmas is not happening for me this year. My Christmas plans are up in the air because I am not sure how I can get home and also do my university work, plus my Grandma's house has no wifi. Potentially I think I will be spending Christmas in Cardiff. I did pick my sister up some gifts from Glossier in the black friday sale because she said she wanted to try glossier products. I love buying my sister them sort of aesthetic beauty products. I will probably get her some other revenge gifts as well. Let me know if there is a Christmas blogpost you want to read. Leave a comment.

I hope she likes what I have picked x

What else have I got planned

Can anyone remember Cosmo in Croydon? I begged my mum to take me for like 6 years but she never did. If you don't know, cosmo is like a world food all you can eat buffet chain, I think it goes by a different name now. But yeah my friend has booked for us to go this Saturday and I am sooo excited. I am not quite sure my strategy in terms of what cuisine I am going for and I am not sure how veggie friendly it is.

It is also my friend's birthday soon and they wanted to go to the Ice Bar at Winter Wonderland- it is not normally my thing, but I was looking at pictures online and it actually looks quite fun. So yeah I booked that for him. I am so excited I think it will be so much fun. 

Revenge Shoe and Quote

My sister and I think these are so cool. They are very revenge.
Source
Source: Pinterest

I need to read more books so I can find better quotes.


Thank you for reading!

Love, Happy hippo x

No comments:

Post a Comment