Blog Archive

Saturday 1 July 2023

Revenge Friday- My Birthday

 Hi Darlings

I am so sorry I was away so long. I started a internship doing a bit of admin and the hours were 9-5 but it was often like 6:00 when I got home and by the time I had eaten and cleaned ect it was time to start unwinding for bed, so I didn't have that much time for blogging. But anyway I have now finished the internship and also I have moved back to London. I went on holiday to celebrate my birthday the week after my exams which was really lovely.

What I got for my Birthday

Omg I got the cutest presents from my sister. Really cute. She got me some Nuxe which is a brand she likes- I get so envious when I see her beauty products. Then I also got like a beech towel which is really cute. She got me a barbie pink nail polish.


I asked my mum for a coin purse for my euros because the one I was using was like years old and I was always forgetting to bring it. She got me a cute Longhcamp one to match the bag I like to bring on hols. I also asked for a new bikini and my mum picked on up from Banana Moon which I totally love, my mum did so well choosing. It looks gorgeous on.





My mum got me the cutest top which will look really chic with some denim shorts- this looks so lovely on. She also picked up a Chanel make up pouch from the Nice antiques market. There is a antiques market in Nice on a Monday that we love browsing. My mum also picked up some rose sirop from a rose festival in Grasse and it will be good for cocktails.


She also got me some nibbles that I enjoyed on the plane home.

My Birthday

I went to work for my Birthday and it was actually a fun day. Not to be too boring and go into it but basically I am going through boxes of files and documents and preparing them to be digitised. Anyway it was a good day at work, people were so sweet. In the evening I went to the alchemist which was fun, my friend and I were ordering the quite wacky ones (the ones that set fire ect). 

I also went to hay-on-wye on the Saturday which was really lovely. We were there to do kayaking but we also popped our head into the Hay Festival but it was very lost on us tbh. We went for lunch and then we also went to a garden centre/ farm shop to get some wood for a fire pit. We also picked up some other summer essentials like some mead and some marshmallows  and skewers for the fire pit.

Holiday to Nice

I went to Nice after my essays were submitted which was really lovely. My parents were there too which was good. I went to Cannes one day when the Cannes film festival was on which was really fun; we just sort of soaked up the atmosphere and did a bit of celeb spotting. I had serious lanyard envy. Then also I went paddleboarding one day in Villefranche. I went shopping in Nice.


So I had a really fun trip. Because my family weren't going to be about on my actual birthday, we got some sushi one night and I opened my presents. Another night we catched up with some extended family and went for dinner which was lovely. 

Yeah it was a lovely hols.

Yeah once again so sorry I didn't post much this month. I am so grateful I got that internship because a lot of people I know felt really low in the month after submitting their essays and I think that would have been me tbh. Okay see you soon!

Love, 

Happy Hippo x

No comments:

Post a Comment