Blog Archive

Tuesday 31 October 2023

Revenge Friday- Halloween 2023

Hey darlings x

What is everyone doing for Halloween? I haven't got anything planned. Halloween has rarely gone well for me tbh it really is cursed maybe its like all these Halloween motifs (witches, black cats ect) that does actually attract the bad vibes. I am traumatised so I am staying home this year. My mum really likes the Halloween vibes so we have like the decorations up. 


Embroidered Card

I made this cute little cross stitch card for my sister. If it is not recognisable it is basically Hello Kitty as a pumpkin (my father didn't know what it was lol) and then I just embroidered the words. I think it looks pretty decent. I find the cross stitch patterns free on Pinterest. I need to get some sweets or something and then I will send it off to my sis.

Revenge Friday continues...

I started a new job this week which is in Catford. I am really looking forward to exploring Catford Highstreet; there are a few food places and bars that have caught my eye- I have heard good things about the Catford Constitutional Club. I actually have a day off on Friday so for now revenge Friday continues :)

It is interesting because when I was at university, I used to follow so many of the societies, anything to do with the volunteering I used to do, the Student Union, the independent boutiques I would shop at and the university on Instagram, but when I left I had to unfollow 20+ accounts. So now it is sort of like I am having to rediscover places near where I live now, find new clubs and yeah like find new places to love.

Revenge Friday

I didn't do much tbh. My aunty had directed a play so we were going to see it later in the evening and it was actually so good. I went for a walk around the woods with my mum and we took some mint tea from home. Then in the afternoon I was doing a bit of research for my new job and ironing out some admin things.

Sorry that I was a little bit late posting this week and yeah I didn't have much to write about- I have sort of been busy finding my feet in the new job. I hope you have a fab rest of the week.

Love,

Happy hippo 

No comments:

Post a Comment