Blog Archive

Thursday 1 February 2024

Revenge Friday- Fun Topiary, Priscilla and Pamper Evening

 Hello sweeties x

I hope you are doing well. I feel like I was the only one who wasn't watching The Traitors but my friend was raving about it so I tuned into the last episode. Omg it was so exciting. Even though I hadn't watched the rest of the series I was still on the edge of my seat like screaming. 

Bunny Bush

There is a road that my parents and I sometimes drive along if we are heading into central London and it has a house that has a bush in the shape of a bunny. It is so fucking cute! It has a little red bow around his neck that makes it look like a Lindt chocolate. My family actually didn't believe me at first because every time we would go past they would miss it.

Then! A month ago, down towards Penge high street, I saw a dinosaur bush!

The bunny is my fave. But please let me know if there is any more fun topiary in SE. I have heard there are a few in North London- so I think I might go visit them one Friday.

Okay this is a screenshot of the bunny from a snapchat I took, sorry for the terrible quality.

Pamper Night for the Anxious

I am really bad at relaxing before bed and I have been thinking I need to start a bedtime routine. I have really bad anxiety and it is just such a nightmare. I feel like it just weaponises everything I like and I just become really anxious about doing things I used to enjoy. I feel like the anxious thoughts just really flare up at night.

Anyway I did try and have a pamper evening this week- I had a face mask and I watched a show. It is called Brideshead Revisited and it came out in like the 80's and it is set on a book about a man who goes to Oxford and he sort of develops a crush on this other man. I am only up to the second episode. I think it is sort of like Saltburn- which I haven't watched but my friend said I should.

I planned to paint my nails but I just got too anxious to do it. I don't even know what I am scared of.

I have actually started to sew again. I am making a dress which I am so excited to wear (with a pair of espadrilles), especially when I go to Italy and France. I am also making a Valentines gift for my partner which hopefully goes better than the embroidery I started making them last year which before I could finish it, it had become mouldy lol. 

Revenge Friday

I met my friend in London and we went to see Priscilla which is Sofia Coppola's new film. My friend and I are quite fond of her other films so we both agreed we would see this film together. It was really good and I defo recommend seeing it. We then grabbed some sushi for lunch- does anyone else dislike the new itsu with the sushi not on display? I feel I can't make a good choice. We had a browse on Carnaby Street and also walked to Covent Garden. Yeah it was such a nice day. It is always fun seeing my friend.

Love

Happy hippo x

No comments:

Post a Comment